Discovery #6: It's REALLY worth restarting your hobby

So, after a couple of non-musical years in my life (during which I was falling into a vortex of linguistics) I finally decided to restart my eternal hobby - singing. I auditioned to the Adam Mickiewicz University Choir and I made it! I was super excited when I got the positive from the conductor, but completely was NOT expecting to get that strong emotions during my first rehersal. In fact, all of the sudden I realised that what I was doing in that moment was my thing, my sweet spot - the thing that everyone has that makes his heart beat faster. Thus, I'm going to sing with them Mozart's Requiem during the annual concert in Poznan's cathedral. How cool is that?! Can't wait!

Here's a piece they performed in early 2000s, but I found this version outstanding:


There's just NO way you're watching this without a smile. Admit, you were smiling through out! :D 


Comments

Popular Posts